Thursday, March 28, 2013

Daily Photo: March 28


I Thought Vehicular Manslaughter WAS A Crime??
No, not the type you are thinking where a person has died - I am referring to the offense of doing something so horrifically awful to your car that it would probably rather just die than be seen in public.  Here is a PRIME example.  First, this car was ALL KINDS of beat to hell.  However, the graphic-looking duct tape on the front passenger bumper caught my eye...


Now, I will zoom in and enlarge the picture for you so you can see exactly what has this car crying out for help (besides its crashed up state of existence, that is).  So now do you see it?  Someone used Justin Bieber duct tape on the bumper of their car!  Are you freaking kidding me??  Wow.  I'd drop my car off at the junkyard before I would embarrass it in such a way!  I didn't see the car's driver, but my sincere hope is that it is a 16 year old girl.  Anyone else should be thrown in jail for this, LOL!  Furthermore, I am equally disturbed by the fact that such a thing as Justin Bieber Duct Tape actually exists.


No comments:

Post a Comment