Monday, March 25, 2013

Daily Photo: March 25

It seems today was particularly photogenic, perhaps.  While I've missed a few days here and there recently, I can make up for a few of those with FOUR photos from today!


Mending Fences...
Austin is starting to get back into good graces with everyone. This is a picture of a dog who is SO HAPPY that his papa is speaking to him again!  I think there is some puppy love between these two!



Vote NO for SNOW!!!
I've mentioned before how much Eli HATES snow; here he reiterates his ire for snow.



Botanical Suicide
Mark got me flowers for our Anniversary.  They have been pretty, but they are starting to lose their luster.  This morning, it totally looked like one of the flowers just gave up on life and fell apart...quite literally!


Wild, Wooly, & Warm Socks
With a little bit of snow this morning, I opted to wear my (previously mentioned) beloved snow boots.  They are the only shoes that these fabulously warm, but thick, socks will fit into.  Love my warm footsie-tootsies!


No comments:

Post a Comment