Sunday, March 24, 2013

Daily Photo: March 18

Living with Side Effects...

Firstly, regardless of the photo below, let me just say that NO, my husband does NOT beat me!!

You all know I had a terrible injury last year, and some of you may have even seen a prior daily photo of me sporting my oh so fashionable neck brace I have to wear at night sometimes (I'm totally planning to bring that look to the scene this Spring...look for it, it will be all the rage, LOL).  One of the many side effects of the treatment for my injury is that it causes me to bruise more easily than a soft, week-old apple.  Just one example of the many, many horrible bruises I've had.  These aren't even that bad compared to some of the others I've had.  This bruising is just from doing everyday, normal things.


No comments:

Post a Comment