Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Daily Photo: March 12


DAMMIT, dog!
Last night, Austin and I had, well...a bit of a middle of the night domestic disturbance.  He wanted out to potty around 2:30am.  Normal, no big deal.  Until...after he did his business, he started running some MAD laps around the yard and WOULD NOT come back in.  I screamed obscenities at him for no less than 10 minutes before my loud mouth woke Mark up, then he joined in the fun.  His immediate suggestion was 'shoot him' LOL, but me, no I wanted to get his ass back in the house so I could punch him square in the face.  Soon as he heard Mark up and yelling for him, he apparently realized that 'shit just got real' and he'd better move his ass and get back inside.  For all you people who fainted two sentences back and are just now regaining consciousness...no, we did not shoot him and no I did not punch him in the face.  But we were furious nonetheless.  The next morning, Austin put on his best 'let's make up, please' face...and well...how can you stay mad at this sweet face??  I know, you can't...I tried, it is impossible!

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize to any of my neighbors who may have been awaken or have heard any of this going down!  ~Our Sincerest Apologies


No comments:

Post a Comment