Saturday, January 26, 2013

Daily Photo: January 26

Today is a pic of me looking totally ass-tacular.  I am sporting my newest fashion-less accessory, my neck brace.  Not the best pic, obviously but it does represent what part of our 'new normal' is these days.   No, I don't wear the neck brace all or even most of the time.  Only when I am having neck pain which I've been having the past few days.  When my neck hurts, I mostly just sleep in it or wear it at home to keep my neck stabilized so I can't sleep in such a way that I wake up with worse pain in the morning, and also so that if a sharp pain happens, I can't involuntarily react in a way that is dangerous for my neck.  It actually really helps; sleeping in it actually usually resolves whatever neck pain I am having.  Also, yes, it is possible to sleep through the night wearing a neck brace - you just get used to it after a couple times.  As you can see, you also get used to it and just go about normal life as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment