Thursday, January 24, 2013

Daily Photo: January 24

Austin got really mad at me today.  Why?  Because it is frigid cold out and I wouldn't let him stay out in the cold longer than 10-15 minutes at a time.  He wanted to play with his buddy Henry, the dog who lives a couple houses down who was roaming the neighborhood unsupervised, as per usual (as a side note- Henry is like that kid in the neighborhood whose parents don't watch him, as a matter of fact they'd rather him be out of their hair, depending on other parents to supervise theirs as well; he shows up unannounced, overstays his welcome, doesn't know when to leave - yet you just don't have the heart to run him off).  So, for this he cold shouldered me this afternoon - clearly, my unwillingness to let him be out in dangerously low temperatures, makes me the most offensive and vile human currently walking the planet.


1 comment:

  1. I love all of your photos of your doggies. They are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete