Saturday, February 16, 2013

Together on Tuesday: Places to Go, People to Meet, & Things to Do

This week, we are sharing our 'bucket lists'...I am sure all of you know what that is...things we want/intend to do before we kick that proverbial bucket along our way toward the light.

Well, my bucket list will have changed from what it would have been before - not that I have ever been much of a risk-taker with my personal safety - but since I now live with the reality that my body can no longer afford another neck or Neurological injury, and in the greater interest of not expediting my bucket kicking party while attempting to fulfill my list, I will likely have the least exciting list of the ToT group!

Places to Go
  • Paris, France and of course, go to the top of the Eiffel Tower!
  • Dubai, United Arab Emirates - if you do not know how cool this place is, go and read about it!
  • Hawaii, United States - we all know that I love me some beach time!  I would be doing myself a grave (no pun intended, bucket list) injustice to not see the beautiful beaches of Hawaii in person!

People to Meet
  • Tony Dungy - he's just such a great guy!
  • Peyton Manning - he's Peyton freaking Manning - enough said.
  • Meet all three of the guys from one of our favorite shows Top Gear US (Rutledge Wood, Adam Ferrara, and Tanner Foust).  Those guys are a hilarious riot and I would love for Mark and I to have a chance to meet all three of them and hang out over some beers (or wine for this non-beer girl).

Things to Do
  • Go to an Adele concert - preferably, go to an Adele concert if she does another one at Royal Albert Hall in London!
  • Punch a few people in the face (HEY, its MY bucket list - so don't judge me for this one!): Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, any other random tween pop stars I encounter, and the guy who lives behind us.
  • Steal a cop car, race it through town at a high speed with the siren on...then hide the evidence by sinking it into a pond or lake and listening as the sirens gurgle out of ear-shot as the car sinks....and, here is they key part of this...NOT get arrested for it!  Don't even ask how I came up with this one, but I remember telling Mark this way back in the day when we were just friends, and I highly suspect that is the moment he first fell for me, LOL!  

Okay, now that you've got the (granted some illegal) goods on me...if you want to read some more moral and ethical ones, hop on over to the other ToT blogs and read what is on their bucket lists!!

No comments:

Post a Comment