Monday, February 18, 2013

Daily Photo: February 17


Today's pic is of this crazy, sort of creepy thing on the dash of the car that I commonly refer to as 'Carl'.  I got a new coat earlier this winter, and I was SUPER stoked that it came with a removable faux fur collar!  Mark was not nearly as stoked as I was about it...neither were my co-workers...all of whom jumped on the opportunity to tell my how hideous they though it was.  Wha???  But to no avail, I wore it anyway....until...the day I realized (while driving no less) that I was clearly allergic to Carl.  I had suspected this may be the case, but one Saturday we were driving over to meet my Mom for lunch and the dang Carl allergy laid in and I was about to claw my itchy, watery eyes right out of my head!  Immediately, while driving down I-64 in the middle of Louisville, Mark had to figure out how to un-contrapt Carl from my coat and get it away from me!  So Carl got tossed into the backseat of my car where he has resided ever since. Today while I ran into the store, Mark thought it would be hilarious to 'carpet' the dash of my car with none other than, yep, you guessed it...poor Carl.

Reminder:  Carl is FAUX Fur...no actual fur coats were harmed in the making of this photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment