Sunday, April 7, 2013

Daily Photo: April 7


Drop it Like its Hot...

I recently bought myself a Google Android tablet.  I had been mulling over making the switch to an e-reader and a really great deal came along on this tablet, so I decided to go ahead with the tablet which I can also use as an e-reader.  Then today...tragedy.  Today I had it in my hands, leaned over to get something, and the tablet slipped right out of its case onto the hardwood floor.  It busted right open, of course.  I was horrified!  At first, for some reason, I thought it was just the keyboard that is built into the tablet case I have.  However, that was just a fleeting moment of hope, because then I saw the print on the back of the case and realized it was the actual tablet.  That...was a horrible feeling!  However, the touchscreen somehow did not shatter or break (a miracle in itself, because that part of the tablet landed face down on the hard floor).  Since the screen was intact and none of its internal 'guts' came out or appeared to be broken, Mark was able to put it back together again...and guess what??  IT WORKS!!!  Can you believe that?  I swear that man ought to be named as the 'Patron Saint of All Things Electronic'.  Shoo....that was a close one!


No comments:

Post a Comment